Opening Your Door to Possibilities
At Achievers Window & Door, we proudly provide a one stop shop for new and replacement windows and doors in Winnipeg and surrounding areas. Since 1994, we have treated every customer like family and have taken the time to understand each individual's needs. We assist with Manitoba Hydro loans and we are a member of The Chamber of Commerce and the Better Business Bureau. We guarantee every customer a pleasant and professional window and door shopping experience.
WE SPECIALIZE IN EGRESS WINDOWS
Achievers Windows and Door Manufacturing Corp. is committed to offering only high quality products and providing the best service possible. Achievers provides full service installation and repair for residential, commercial and industrial windows and doors. We manufacture our own windows and doors right here in Winnipeg.
Window, Door, and Exterior Renovation Services for Residential Customers in and around Winnipeg Achievers manufactures and provides complete residential window, door, and exterior renovation services. We can expertly repair or replace your windows and …
Window, Door, and Exterior Renovation Services for Commercial Customers in and around Winnipeg We work with the architect, builder and site management team to keep things running smoothly and to ensure that time and budget constraints are being met. We …
Achievers will work with you on any window or door issue for which you are opening an insurance claim. The team at Achievers has worked on these examples and many more: door repair door frame repair security plate to door and frame glass replacement wi …
Achievers supplies and installs door security products and door frame security products. From door wraps to door frame steel plates, we have the products to stop break-ins before they happen. In the unfortunate event that a break-in has happened, we ca …
In addition to your new or replacement windows and doors, the reliable professionals at Achievers can install your vinyl siding with insulation, aluminum soffit, fascia, and cladding. At Achievers Window & Door Manufacturing Company, we want to kno …
The professionals at Achievers are dedicated to making your dream home a reality. We work closely with the new homeowner, contractors, and architect until everything is perfect.
Steel Insulated Doors - Sizes & Styles
Woodgrain & Smooth Fiberglass widths available:
All Fiberglass slabs are available in 32”, 34”, 36” x 79”
Except 6 Lite & Parliament: only in 34” & 36” x 79”
Frequently Asked Questions
- How much time time do I want to put into this project. How involved do I want to be in understanding all points and details or do I just want someone to suggest best items then get it done.
- What dollar amount do I want to spend. This always should be part of the picture.
- What are my wants versus my needs.
- Will the window and door project be part of a bigger project, perhaps leading to exterior renovations.
- What is my timeline for completion. This is a good consideration in our winter climate, because the cold weather sometimes results in companies offering "winter discounting" because it’s not high season.
- How long has your company been in business. Longevity does not always equal better, but experience sure does help.
- How many projects like mine have you done before.
- Are you registered with the government as a window and door company, including with Workers Compensation. Do you have liability insurance in place and what is the value.
- Check out the Better Business Bureau if the company had any issues in the past and how they were dealt with.
- When can you start the job and how long will it take. Make sure that you understand the terms of the quotation, and when comparing to other company prices and type of window, door, or exterior work - make sure you are comparing apples to apples.
- Confirm with the company how unforeseen issues will be dealt with, along with their associated charge. For example, if rot is found in the wall. A good reputable company will have encountered many scenarios and should be able to explain their method of resolution.
- Should You Do-It-Yourself or Hire a Professional?
- Consider how long you plan to be living with your new windows.
- Do your homework.
- Now that you've narrowed your options, learn the language for energy efficiency.
- Make a comparison checklist.
- Narrow your options on PRICE.
- Narrow your options on WARRANTIES.
- Narrow your options on ENERGY EFFICIENCY.
- Narrow your options on QUALITY and DURABILITY.
- Narrow your options on APPEARANCE and DESIGN.
- BONUS: Most importantly, have fun and look forward to your improved living space!